Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Midnight Visitor

Well okay, It's not really midnight it is only 9 pm but that is close to midnight in this household since we are normally in bed by 10 pm.  Anyway, this little guy was just hanging out on our doorwall and I couldn't resist sharing his visit with you.

 
I have never seen one of these little guys with the suction cup feet in real life.  I have seen like cartoon type drawings of them but I thought they were like tropical or something and this sure ain't the tropics LOL. He didn't seem to mind having his picture taken, and I took several of them.  I think this is the one that turned out the best....I'm not much of a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.