Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wild Weather and Weekly Menu

This weather is crazy here in Michigan!!!  Tuesday we were in the pool trying to stay cool, today there were frost advisories.  Frank ran out this morning to get some straw for the piglets so they can stay warm at night. Just Crazy!!
 
Happy Piglets!!


We were supposed to go celebrate a first birthday today but Mom is still not feeling well so Frank will go and Mom and I will have Chicken Noodle Soup again today.  Posted below is my menu for the week, join me each day for updates on preparation and photos of finished products.

 
Mac and Cheese



Saturday
Birthday Party for Ella

Sunday
Chicken Pot Pie

Meatless Monday
Eggplant Parmesan
Pasta Marinara

Tuesday
Date night, Dinner out

Wednesday
Stew
Biscuits

Thursday
Hungarian Meatball Kebabs with Creamy Paprikash Sauce
Couscous with Peas

Fish Friday
Pan Fried Walleye
Macaroni and Cheese
Cole Slaw

For more great menu ideas join us on Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by for a visit via Menu Plan Monday.
    Woo! This has really blown right by. It's already mid-September. The holidays will be upon us in a matter of time.
    I hope your mother gets well soon.
    Everything looks delicious on your menu plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry, Mom is feeling better and the Eggplant Parm we had for dinner tonight was delicious. You are right...time is flying but I love the fall so all is good. Stop by again soon.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.