Friday, January 3, 2014

2014-Let's start anew

I am joining with MSM's 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge.  Each month she will be posting a goal to help us get on track for a healthier year and each Friday we will check in with our progress.

January's challenge is to develop a habit of more exercise.  Today is the first check in and it is also my first day of the challenge. 

I sent in my registration fee for a kickboxing class and I also am going to continue with yoga that is held at my house on Monday evenings.  The kickboxing class begins tomorrow but I am in California right now so my first class will be on January 10th.  Meanwhile while I am here I have made arrangements for a walking date each morning with my niece.  I will record these walks with my Map my Run app. and share them with you next Friday along with my report on my first kickboxing class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.