Monday, January 6, 2014

Wait a Minute...What about the Weekly Menu??

I am sitting here enjoying myself in California and am completely off schedule.  I think because I am not home right now my family must not be eating.  How rude!!!! as my Mom would say LOL.

So Frank is in charge of meals this week (at least until Thursday) and here is the menu.



Saturday
Leftover Beef Tenderloin Bourguignon
Leftover Horseradish Mashed Potatoes

Sunday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Monday
Beanie Weenies

Tuesday
Out for Dinner

Wednesday
Breakfast for Dinner

Thursday
Celery Steak
Steamed Rice

Fish Friday
Mexican Fish Bake
Mexican Vegetable Rice


Check back each day for Photos and Recipes.
Join us at MPM for more great menu ideas.



2 comments:

  1. Great menu that Frank has planned....hehehe! Did you plan it for him before you left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Frank makes great spaghetti and great breakfasts. Oh and he is a grillmaster but not much grilling going on in Michigan right now. And his popcorn is the best!!

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.