Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Finish This.....

On Wednesdays I join a group of bloggers who all gather together and play a game called Finish This.  It is a fun little exercise in which you are given the beginning of a sentence and then you finish the thought.  It is quite amusing to read all the other posts and to finish the sentences in your own words.

1. My boobs are:

Cancer free.  I just got the report from my mammogram in the mail the other day.

2. My heart is:

Overflowing with love and gratitude for all the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me.

3. One thing every woman should know:

Is that she is wonderful and perfect right where she is right now.  Your beauty does not come from the scale or the mirror.  Your beauty comes from within where the love of the Lord dwells within your heart.

4. My breakfast typically consists of:

Always coffee.  Other than that it varies.  On weekends we have large, sit down, family breakfasts.  During the week, we have toast or muffins or cereal or yogurt.  There is normally some sort of fruit included with breakfast.

5. I’m so glad I learned the secret to:

Knowing that "It is good enough".  I wrote about this way back in December but it is a good lesson that I revisit quite often.

So that is today's finish it fun.  Stop by Nicole's blog and join us.




2 comments:

  1. Love your answers. And I am glad that I have learned that 'it is good enough' lesson too! There just isn't enough time in the day for me to worry about more than I already worry about.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.