Monday, March 3, 2014

Stop the Monday Madness!!

I am not yelling at you....not at all. I am yelling at myself because it is 11:30 and I am still sitting around in my nightgown!!  Does that sound like a strong, capable woman to you?  Does that scream that this girl has it all together?  Is this the kind of person you would want to follow on their blog??



NO....well me either.  So I am going to stop this Monday Madness right now.  I am going to march downstairs and get on the treadmill for a half an hour.  Then I am going to shower, get dressed and get productive.  So, on that note, I am off but I will be back with a report on how much better I feel having pulled on my big girl panties and getting on with my life.  See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! As a matter of fact it is the exact kind of person whose blog I want to follow. Because It is 12:10 here and I just sat Richard at the table for his breakfast. I don't know if I will even put clothes on today. After all the day is half over I think I am just going to 'have myself one of those days' if you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean Paula. Some days are harder than others!!! But I did force myself to move and the sun is shining even if it is only 3* outside right now. Stay warm and enjoy your breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.