Friday, April 24, 2015

The Weekly Menu for the last week of April....

Well this April has felt more like March.  I am hoping for a more seasonal May.  Today is Tingting's birthday, tomorrow is Chuck's birthday and Sunday is our German son, Max's birthday.  In 1976 when I had Chuck the temperatures were in the 90's.  This past week we have had snow and freezing temps.  On May 2, 1992 the day Frank and I were married the temps were in the high 90's.  Our ice sclulptures were melting to beat the band.  I will be happy if the sun is shining and the temps are warm enough for us to sit outside during the birthday get togethers for the next two weekends.

This morning we took the pups all in to the doctors.  They all got a clean bill of health. Tonight we are attending an appreciation dinner at the church.  Once a year they have a very nice dinner to thank all of the parishioners who volunteer in any capacity.

Tomorrow night, after Mass, we are going out for dinner with the Bendas.  We are celebrating their Ukranian daughter, Nataly's, birthday, their 25th Wedding Anniversary, Tingting's birthday, Our 23rd Weddding Anniversary and Frank's birthday.

Sunday we have people coming over to celebrate Tingting's birthday.

Monday I have my annual physical and yoga in the afternoon.  Last week I made it to Zumba twice, I hope to continue the trend this week.

On Tuesday, Frank is giving a CPL class so I will be providing lunch for the group. I am making Lasagna and then we will have the same for dinner that night.

Other than that not much on the schedule.  I'll visit mom, work the food pantry, take care of Little Miss and go to choir....a typical week.  What's on your schedule this week?

Below you will find the Weekly Menu.  Please stop by each day for photos and recipes.  I will, as always, be linking up with MPM Monday morning so stop by and see what other's have planned.


Saturday
Out for Dinner

Sunday-Ting's Birthday Celebration
BBQ Ribs
Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
Rice Mingle
Broccoli Salad
Baked Beans
Birthday Cake

Meatless Monday
Lentil Burritos with Spiced Yogurt

Tuesday
Lasagna
Caesar Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Ham Steak
Potato Salad

Thursday
Meatball Subs
Tomato and Cucumber Salad

Friday
Fish Tacos
Cole Slaw

4 comments:

  1. WOW, that is quite the celebration on Saturday. Was hoping to see you on Saturday, but I will see how Wednesday goes, maybe I can stop by and see you while you watch Lil Miss. Just a bunch of this, and that this week, still organizing the new apt, or reorganizing, lol. Put things aways and then dont like it there and have to redo it. Well have a good weekend and I will connect with you next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday Karen. We are getting together Sunday if you would like to join us.

      Delete
  2. May is a busy month of celebrations for you. Happy Birthday to all you are celebrating. Frank and you are inching closer to the big 25th!! Your menu sounds delicious. As always! Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.