Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Second Local Flavors Swap

I have joined my Second Local Flavors Swap.  You might remember last year when I was joined up with Jennifer who lived in Seattle.  We had a wonderful time getting to know each other and she sent me some great local gifts.  You can read all about it in this post.




So I was very excited when the Chaotic Goddesses decided to host another Local Flavor Swap again this year and couldn't wait to sign up.

You still have time to join us by going to the link above.  Hurry because the sign ups close on Monday, July 6th.

It is a really wonderful way to get to know another blogger and another locale.  I learned many great things about Seattle including the fact that this is where Starbucks and Microsoft bot started.





I enjoyed sharing a little bit of our Local Flavor with Jennifer and I look forwarded to making a new friend to share my little piece of Pure Michigan with this year.

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.