Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Leg 2 of our Road Trip

We arrived at Chuck's late last night, had a glass of wine and went to bed.  Chuck had to be up bright and early to report for duty.  We will be spending this evening with him and he has tomorrow off so we will get to spend time with him until we leave for North Carolina in the afternoon.

Frank and I went out and grabbed some breakfast and then headed over to the Naval Museum and the Nauticus which includes a tour of the battleship, USS Wisconsin.  We were there for about 6 hrs. There is a lot to see and do.  We found it very interesting and I'm glad we took the time to see it.


Now we are back at Chuck's.  When he gets home we are going out for dinner and will have some time to reconnect.  

Have a Wonderful Wednesday all.

2 comments:

  1. When my ex was in the Navy he was stationed aboard the USS Enterprise. A fascinating tour of that ship will always be a fond memory. The ex...not so much! Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are Paula. We made it to NC this afternoon. Just finished dinner with the gang (over 20 of us) and now meeting up with some of them at the pool. I'm bringing the wine....Cheers.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.